PGD in Supply Chain Management
• To understand and use fundamental models to make trade-offs between forecasting, inventory, and transportation.
• To design supply chain networks as well as financial and information flows.
• To understand how supply chains act as systems and interact.
• How technology is used within supply chains from fundamentals to packaged software systems.
• End to end supply chain management.
• Pre-Contract & Post Contract Management
• Negotiation in Business
• Supply Market, Cost & Culture Analysis and Management
• Sourcing and procurement
• Purchasing Management
• Managing Purchase & Supply chain relationship
• Payment in Supply chain
• Logistics Management & transportation management
• Performance Management
• Warehousing , Inventory or distribution management
• Risk and Fraud Management
• Environmental issues in Supply chain
• Procurement Law of Bangladesh
• Practice of global Supply chain management
• Offline/Physical Class
• Online Live Class through Zoom
( During enrollment you have to pay only 7000 BDT. and rest in 3 installments )
What Should I know Before I Enroll?
• 2 copy Passport size photograph
• NID Photocopy
• Credential Photocopy
International Certification from Melbourne Metropolitan College (MMC), Australia.
CareersHub Bangladesh is collaboratively offering the Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management under Melbourne Metropolitan College (MMC) which is a Registered Training Organization (RTO) in Australia. MMC is a dynamic and progressive professional corporate and business training institute with the vision and focuses on high-quality professional business and technical learning for our valued clients. We are committed to discovering and maximizing your potential.